An IVR system (IVRS) accepts a combination of voice telephone input and touch-tone keypad selection and provides appropriate responses in the form of voice, fax, call back, e-mail and other media.
- 30 concurrent call.
- 2 PRI Interface
- Powered by Asterisk
- One year free AMC for the hardware.
Product Application Scope:
- Custom greetings support
- Multiple language voice prompts
- Custom music on hold(MOH)
- Managing voice mail via phone or WEB interface.
- T1, ISDN, Analog, and SIP/VoIP support
- Multiple codec support (G711 alaw, g729,gsm)
- Built-in conferencing solution
- You also have the flexibility to create up to 9 levels and 9 sub-levels.
Network Interface : 2x Ehernet 10/100 Base-RJ45
ISDN : PRI Interface (Optional)
Mobile : 4 GSM (Optional)
VoIP : SIP H.323. MGCP, SCCP, IAX2
ISDN : PRI DSS1 (Q931, National Variant)
Mobile : GSM 850/1800/1900 MHZ Channels
CODECS : ADPCM, G711 (A-Law & U-Law, G.723.1 (Pass through) G.726. G.729
(Through purchase of commercial license) GSM, ILBC, Linear, LPC-10 Speex
PRI Card : T1 / E1 Port with optimum PCI interface
Dimension : 2U/4U form factor chasis
Mounting : 19′ Rack
Features with Description:
astTECS IVR Interactive IVR helps build custom made solution based on predefined IVR flow.
- Database Interaction
- Helps to pass and Generalretrieve data from the data base.
- Multiple language support
- Music on hold
- handle high call volumes
- service customers after normal business hours
- improve customer service
- lower call center costs
- prioritize customers so urgent calls are handled quickly
- automate an outbound call campaign